Our school uniform consists of:
- Navy sweatshirt/cardigan with school logo;
- Blue polo shirt (with or without logo) or blue T-shirt/shirt/blouse;
- Grey or black trousers or shorts;
- Grey pinafore dresses/skirts or blue and white summer dress;
- Plain grey or white tights/socks
PE kits are part of school uniform. On PE days, children wear their PE kit to school with their school jumper.
PE kits consists of:
- Black or grey shorts/ tracksuit trousers
- White T-shirt or polo shirt
- Black trainers or daps.
Embroidered school uniform is available to order online from http://www.myclothing.com
Alternatively, sweatshirts are available from Scholars
- 25 Market Place, Chippenham, Wilts SN15 3HP.
- Tel: 01249 656600
Other items of uniform can be bought at a store of your choice including most supermarkets.
Second hand uniforms can be sourced from our Friends of Seagry School (FoSS) Committee.
Pupils should not have extreme hairstyles and hair should be of natural colour (with the exception of charity/fundraising events in school). Long hair should be tied back for PE, Cooking and other DT activities.
We also ask that the children do not wear nail varnish to school unless it is for organised fundraising events.
The only items of jewellery permitted are one small plain stud per ear and an analogue wrist watch. If earrings cannot be removed, they must be taped over for PE.